View Single Post
Old 04-14-19, 05:19 AM   #44
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post

But Skybird paints them evil shirkers of responsibility, actively hiding known defects in their planes because dead people buy the most airplanes. That position is not possible given the facts revealed in the Preliminary Accident Report. But undeterred, Skybird says what he says, although completely contradicted by the truth.

A preliminary accident report is that: a preliminary accident report. And the story on the whole 737 Max stories touches so many more aspects like politics and business ideologies that these will NEVER be contained in such a report.

Fact is that even before the two crashes, there were incidents with pilots not being able to make sens eof what the MCAS did in these planes. How could that be, that is the question.

Fact also is that there are at least one other issue with the plane that keeps it grounded by the fAA, a software issue they say, unrelated to the MCAS.

Fact is that this MCAS is not the old version of it, but a system that in parts was newly designed for the needs of the 737 Max, and for it alone.

Fact is that severla carriers and pilots complain about lacking docuemntation and training, so did external observers.

Fact is that the plane was constructed under immense time pressure before unseen in the Boeing comoany, and that ormer Boeing exploees concluded that in the process Boeing's own - and quite high!! I am not against boeing airplanes at all!! - security standards seem to have been accepted to get violated, to save time.

Fact also is that they did not trust Boeing to be left alone with the black recorder data analysis.And that the comaony is under heavy fire since long to be too close to the government, and the Pentagon.

You can hold up your holy book of accident reprts as long as you want, Robbins, but you wikl need to wake up tot he fact that it will never explain all the world to you.

I do not and never did say how it has been, I just remind of the contreadctions as reproted by people who by teirn own profession - engineering, designing airplanes, flying them for carriers - know much more abiut it. You want to rule out everythign that shall not be: that Boeing may have overplayed the cards and accepted small flaws growing into big, lethal problems. I only remind of the the many lose ends there are, that the explanatiosn so far are not satisfactory, and we cannot rule somethign out just becasue somebody does not want it to be shown as possibole truth.

I refuse a tunnel view. Its too early. Anbd tio many questions from even before the two crashes remain unanswered.

Will you please understand that now, finally, before throwing more mud at me.