View Single Post
Old 04-08-21, 05:23 PM   #58
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Approve of Nord Stream 2? To a certain extent I do, as peace, trade and commerce, is in my opinion always a better alternative than to amassing troops and tanks at neighboring borders. However if we did establish better relations with Russia there is no guarantee Nord Stream 2 would be completed. We might convince Russia to continue the flow of energy through Ukraine instead of Germany. Remember the original reason for NATO is to keep the Russians out and Germany down.

Luckily for Germany though the military industrial complex and its profiteers convinced everyone Trump had to go. Trade and better relations were not what the Generals wanted. The headlines did say Trump should listen to his Generals! Meanwhile Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Finland enjoy trade and allow Putin's Nord Stream 2 project to lay pipe in their waters.

And now everyone in the U.S. is sitting around with their thumbs up their butt hoping we dont send troops into Ukraine . Which baffles the hell out of me because that's exactly what they voted for. Because you know... Trump bad man

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-08-21 at 07:31 PM.