Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

[QUOTE=facupa;2727106]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, facupa...

How do you get a new uboat...

Sink ships, complete objective given you, do not dock automatically, these things earn you reknown, which is akin to currency, in SH3.

Earn enough, then you can then use those points to then chose a different uboat, upgrades for uboats, even the ability to chose different torpedoes.

The choice is yours on which to do & when... BUT... chose wisely... & smartly.

Hope this info helps...

M. M.

Thanks for the answer, I have some renown but no submarine appears to change. I am in March 1940. Is this okay? Is a submarine going to appear for me to change ?? ...... thanks
When back at port, in the office, there is a desk on the right side. It is through clicking on it.. that the menu to be able to do all I mentioned of before is allowed to be done.

The other desk, is the 1 that lets you look at your log & career kills.. check out the medals that 'you', as kaleun, have earned... handle crew issues, promoting them, if you feel that any have earned it... as well as medals to hand out as like with handing out promotions. Going to the barracks to recruit new crew members on the off chance you lost any...

Hopefully, this helps to understand what to do & where it is located now for you, clearly...

M. M.