View Single Post
Old 06-23-10, 03:27 AM   #202
JC1959
Watch

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default IABL Mod

Hello all,
Downloaded and installed this long awaited mod onto a clean install via JSGME and put the skin-pack 1 in there as well. During gameplay I can encounter single ships in all their different liveries but every time I come into contact with a convoy it is the stock SH3 one, ie the boring C2`s and C3`s etc.
The museum loads up and runs OK, and I can see all IABL`s ships in there.
I`ve tried juggling the files around, and at the moment I have manually copied the files from the Library,Roster and Sea folders that comprised the Mod (version 3.2 by the way), and stuck them in the corresponding folders in the data folder in the games main directory, but still no joy with the convoys, and throughout all this I have had no CTD`s (despite expecting the contrary). Any suggestions anyone?
The only other niggle I have at the moment is the amount of punishment these single ships can take as and when I meet them - Medium Merchants are taking multiple torpedo hits to sink them, if at all. One took four torpedoes and almost all my gun ammunition and it still would`nt go down! I gave it up as a bad job in the end and just carried on with the patrol...
So just out of interest have the damage and sinking properties been altered in the mod or are we talking about a minor bug here?
Anyway any help re getting varied convoys instead of the stock one would be appreciated, and to close I would like to pass on my regards and best wishes to IABL for what looks like a wonderful piece of work - can`t wait to see his ships in convoy. Congratulations.

JC
JC1959 is offline   Reply With Quote