View Single Post
Old 10-25-20, 10:07 PM   #16
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrisianCommander View Post
Thank you very much, Gray Lensman. I think you exactly tried to do what I asked: fill in the gaps that WernerSobe left out because I couldn't understand where he got his conclusions/information from.

However, it is still a little bit difficult to understand without seeing it happening in front of me. I have been thinking about this and perhaps you or someone else is willing to help me in the folllowing way: we go to Discord and I go to Twitch (or YouTube) and I stream my game. Then you can tell me how it should be done. Could that be an idea?

I look forward hearing from you.

I haven't done this manual targeting much myself and after viewing Werner's old video, I'm just now trying to implement some of the things I caught when I revisited it. I seem to have a little difficulty making the stadimeter measurement work right. The mouse moves the "image" when I try to click the TDC stadimeter button, giving me an incorrect reading. Gotta sort that. I'm not set up for discord or twitch either.

Member since February 2007

Wargaming since 1971 (1st game Avalon Hill's Stalingrad)

Hobby/Gaming Computng since 1977 (TRS-80) (adhoc programming & game modding ever since)
Gray Lensman is offline   Reply With Quote