Thread: First sim?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-11, 06:31 AM   #4
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Choice of SIM

Gargamel from what you said in your message , you wnat a game at a reasonable price, with a good number of campaigns-single missions and mods and you´re not a hard-core tank simmer then I think Sf is the way to go for you.SB is indeed the best but it´s for afficionados and it´s expensive so unless you are planning to invest the time and dedicate yourself fully to that game then it´s not for you.TvsT without ZeeWolf´s mods is not worth buying as it has little replayability and bugs and flaws.ZeeWolf´s mod offer more variety but they vost$ 50( if you join before end of Feb or $ 60 and every year you have to renew at reduced cost.SF

As it seems that you´d like to test the waters, so to speak, before plunging to see if you like tank simming then get SF.It´s cheaper than the alternatives has lots of free mods and user/made missions and will allow you perhaps to discover a new passion.Then once you´re really committed later on you might consider trying/buying SB.

SF has a free demo which you might want to download and play.TvsT used to have one but not sure if it´s still available.

Skybird might tell you if there´s one for SB( I kind of doubt though).

I own all 3 and SB is very immersive and good, solid but it's a training software turned game thus much more demanding but undeniably the best.Sim/wise SF is better for casual simmers or those you can't devote that much time or money.Plus it has lots of free mods and user/made missions.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote