View Single Post
Old 03-17-11, 03:25 PM   #8
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10
Thank you everyone for encouragement and comments!

Quote:
They will be compatible with mods IO_StrategicMap_4_0 and Ui-Boat V3? Or even be with the Ui-Boat V3?
I don't have these mods installed, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be so. The one part I think is working only with TDW UIs, is the real/relative bearing tool (the double compass) but I may be wrong. I'll have a look at Ui-Boat in order to give a proper reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith
why don't you release them as an add-on mod for my UIs mod? They look nice and very functional
Yes, please release the Maptools, they look very nice and functional and I want to have the Maptools too !
Nice TheDarkWraith! I will bemore than glad to contribute even in minimal part to your UI, by releasing these stuffs as an add-on for it. Do you think we could release them together with the final version of NewUIs 6.4.0?

All I've to do until that date, is asking for permission by Urbijan (author of 2 of the hand shaped cursors) and writing a readme with full credits to original authors. By the way: is the compass tool I used as base for my reworks your own creation, or rather it was provided by someone else?

Nevertheless, right now I am sending to you a beta version for testing and suggestions, if you ever get time to provide me with them. I am open to any tip can make my alternative tools and cursors cleaner, more accurate, or just more in tune with your UI.

As for the other subsim friends who showed interest, I ask you to keep patient for a short while, until the public release
gap is offline   Reply With Quote