Old 05-23-20, 10:53 PM   #1087
Havan_IronOak
Navy Dude

Downloads: 233
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Thanks for your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
I’m a long time player though not an expert on how the mod works, but, this thread has instructions everywhere on NOT putting the game in the Programs(x86) folder. You must have missed it so I’d start there.
Also, you as the Captain got the award but your crew probably got none. I think you’ll see your award on the Captains log(?)
Thanks for your input.

I did see all the warnings about the Programs(x86) folder but that seems to be a warning that folks repeat without any empirical data as to why. I play a good number of different games and I've not had any issues that others haven't also had who followed that rule. At least none that I could attribute to that. (It's also kinda nice to have all your games in one overall folder)

This time my problem worked out to be my taking an order for S boats to re-base in Brisbane to apply to me when my boat wasn't an S-Boat (Doh!) Went to Freemantle and was able to end the mission just fine.

As to the awards (Medals) PropBeanie explained that there was a graphics bug which could cause problems so they simply display the empty box, but if you click on it, your medals are in there. Oddly I seem to get one medal per patrol for myself and a matching medal to award to one lucky crewman. I was first hooked on this game from watching a Let's play that One F Jef made about 10 years ago. In it he seemed to always a number of medals for his crew that he passed out pretty randomly. But he did always seem to get more than one for his crew. Of course This mod incorporates the Medal Fix so I'd expect to act differently than the base game that I assume Jef was playing.
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
NVidia RTX2070 16 Gig
Havan_IronOak is offline   Reply With Quote