View Single Post
Old 03-09-10, 01:22 PM   #1150
urfisch
Sea Lord

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwasjer View Post
No, no and no. Not going to happen. Unless you get all 10000 users - who are eagerly using my 2-year work for free - to pay up 20 EUR each, so I can make it my dayjob.

You know, since my last release (summer 2009), where I more directly asked for donations through a 'nag' screen at first launch of S3D, only 4 people decided to do so (that's 9 months ago). It's not so much I want the money, but it is an indication to me of how unappreciative many users are... I am not wasting more time on this project, especially with Ubisoft screwing up with SH5/DRM.
10.000 people should pay 20 eur each? ...

seriuosly. i understand you very much. what sum you want to be reached...we might get this solved, with a donations run. please tell me...as we modders in sh5 need this tool! 500 euros? 1000 euros? lets get this started...

it really pisses me off, we need to mod this game to a state, that is acceptable - i know. but you must admit, the graphics and the potential of this game is enormous...things are possible, we ever dreamed of in sh3 and sh4.

so, which amount would you make continuing work. its not, you would have to rewrite the whole program, dude. there are things need to be changed...but this might be not that complex. but tell me...and leave an amount, we need to get you back to work.

best regards
the fish

urfisch is offline   Reply With Quote