View Single Post
Old 12-01-13, 09:00 AM   #167
Viktor_Prien
Navy Dude

Downloads: 313
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Hi mate,

I´m out of my computer from some past days and will stay yet some days ahead, so i you give you just a partial reply.
Not a problem mate there's no hurry at all and here the "problem" it's the same

Quote:
The Clouds have nodes coordenates that you can accees with S3D. Try changing the big values (1200, 1100, 850, 800, etc) on these nodes to something like 500 , 400, 350...well, you will need to play with the numbers a bit until the clouds stay on the 8km sky border.
Take in mind that the clouds could appears to big in small distances , so probably some others parameters could need small adjustments until you find a good result. Hopes that you achieve it! (and let we know your results).
Cheers!
Thank you very much!With this precious advises at least I know where I have to start to work on.Soon as I'll find the correct settings for the 8 km atmosphere I'll share all the needed datas with you so,if you think it's right,you'll can release a 8 km version of your great mod at disposal for all.
As said the only thing,is that,also here the time at disposal is limited so the project will take a bit to be completed.
In addition I'm quiet good in using S3D and I would like to see if it's possible to link your mod also to the fog effect(I mean the fog at sea level)to have a better one in respect to the actual one present in the game.(in particular I don't like the heavy fog effect in the stock game).
With respect and gratitude...Viktor Prien
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote