Old 01-16-11, 08:14 PM   #626
Akula4745
Convicted Ship Killer

Location: Just out of sight... plotting your course and speed
Downloads: 371
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
You give me a great idea about using travel mode for the squelching of the sub sighted radio messages
Excellent! I hope that great idea is productive, sir. Thanks again for all the hard work to produce something of this size and caliber. We owe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101 View Post
Also - Since installing mega Mod I now have an odd mix of German and English - I prefer German - its a bit weird when I ask my sound man to listen for contacts and he replies in English - 'I have only ears for this Guy!' there are lots of other instances of this - another where someone says 'Running on both diesels' in English, doubly odd when your submerged!

Here is my list of activated mods, can you advise re any duplications or unnecassary mods:

Magnum_Opus_v0_0_1
Magnum_Opus_Patch_2
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered)
Open_Horizons
Wordeees' Actual Footage Menu V2
Milk
Loading Screens Mod 2.0
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces
Old Style Explosions V1.1
German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX
Unterseeboot SFX
U-Boat Ballast Tanks SFX
U-Boat Watch Crew Routine SFX
Rascal,
I use Capthelms SH5 Audio Mod + Touch up for Capthelm's Audio... and the spoken German is pure. No English at all.
I think this version includes the "Touch-up" : http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1570

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101 View Post
Also I reinstalled OLD STYLE Explosions as the explosions and damage seems to have gone back to stock in the Mega Mod - so I put the Old Stylke Explosions back in and that seems to have cleared the problem
I will try this... I had noticed a change in the explosions myself. Thanks Rascal.

"If you sit by the river long enough... the body of your enemy will float by -- SunTzu"
Akula4745 is offline   Reply With Quote