View Single Post
Old 10-18-19, 08:56 AM   #7823
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The explanation why you overstayed your time in syria, is relatvely simple: Assad. Your government thought you could keep a foot in the door and prevent the Russian game in syria from working by staying there and creating a reality that Putin could not just ignore. But then came Trump and Erdoghan, and the Turk saw that he could very well just ognore the Americans, and that he could reprogram Little Boy and make him his puppet for a day of decisions, which Little Boy than made indeed : and indeed according to Erdoghan reprogramming and fully to Turkish interest.

I said it already days ago, I have no principle problem with the AQmeican troops pulling out. After all, they indeed overstayed their once proclaimed mission, and after all Little Boy also promised ot his voters to get troops back home. It is the bloodshedding timing and the price of this resulting betrayal that I attack. The decison by Little Boy directly led to an immense bloodshed and atricdities beign acrried out, today again.

Little Boy is a clueless idiot that even now does not understand what he has done. Nor would he care if he would understand it, since he has never cared for other lives, or human dignity for that matter. Your nation assists Turkish aggression and created the opportunity for them to strike. That makes you accomplices of the attackers in this bloodshed. I do not know whether many Americans are proud of their country'S role in this, I hope not. But Little Boy surely is.