View Single Post
Old 04-20-20, 04:22 PM   #73
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

They are currently pumping newly created trillions of mone yinto the real economy.

I will laugh tears of despair and anger when then I will see the crowds applauding again and going cheers and chimes when stocks will grow again. while that only means that the money has been fundamentally devalued and therefore prices go up to compensate that devaluation.

All that stimulus they now demand, all that bailout packages and aids and payments - guess who gets robbed for it in the end?

You.

Me.

This crisis will leave even more companies in zombie status. And all these unfit-to-live companies will be artificially kept alive. In one yera and in two years, we will have a far bigger quota of zombie comaponies than we already have now.

Cannot. Be. Good.

Germany. Diffrerent to the US and China where subsidies for electric cars are to run out and sales are expected to drop or already have started to drop, Germany has reinterated its detwemrination to stay on course into full economic collpase. German car makers more or less burn all bridges to gasoline and Diesel engines. But E-cars are doomed to fail, now more than already before. Then the m ost important pillar of German industry and econoym will break down.

Oh that much joy and fun ahead. All that fiscal carnage. For germany. For the EU...

Super-Uschi meanwhile insists that more moeny gets paid into EU's own budget.

If you raise children, tell them to run, run, run away, and then run further.