View Single Post
Old 10-22-19, 12:11 PM   #1343
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosomaha View Post
You are so persistently trying to blame specifically all my tools for all problems, even when people tell you that they don’t use them, but you continue to do so - it looks so funny.)

Additional Controllers for the S3D - This application is outdated and its components are included in the application "Silent3Ditor Configurator”

Similar problems happened earlier, before the release of the controller update, with the simultaneous work of S3d and other 3d-editors - see the topic history earlier - treatment methods - cleaning the registry as described by skwasjer.
I am sorry if it seems that I am blaming you or Additional Controllers for the issue. That is not / was not my intention. Something in my Windows 7 system configuration does not like either program or extension after an update (I no longer run updates on it), and on a Windows 10 machine, the OS will overwrite all of my preferences for said file extensions every time it does an update (updates cannot be stopped in Win10), rendering not only S3D, and Additional Controllers, but also Adobe PhotoShop LE, and all other of my apps that pre-date Windows 8, aka: "Legacy" apps as nearly useless. Any update of Windows also makes changes to them, or the extensions nigh-on impossible for me to put back the way they were. I do apologize for the choice of words I made. I blame Microsoft for all issues encountered with anything deemed "Legacy" by them. I do continue to use the apps and extensions, and it is because they are good apps and add-ons. I thank you again for what you wrote, which works seamlessly and smoothly with skwasjer's S3Ditor.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote