View Single Post
Old 12-04-20, 12:26 PM   #6
mikesn9
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Ney View Post
I have been fiddling with mods, getting use to stock SH4, etc,etc. So, I decided to try putting a second copy of SH$ on my c-drive. I downloaded both regular TMO mod and TMOTW one and loaded each one, but not both together. AND I get no indication that when I launch game and arrive at main menu that either mod is active. I have 2 separate files not on program areas and two separate shortcuts. However, after launching the 2nd one w/TMOTW I noticed that the "load a game " was enabled. When I clicked on it, I see the saves from mod#1 I have been playing last day or so. I saw on a YouTube video that on main game screen there is a notation of TMO mod in this area, even though it's only credits. Some notation should be there correct??? Is there a way to correct this, or what?? I have windows 10 and both of these new files of SH4/1.5 are out any program files, directly to C-drive. The first modded one is from old gold disc I had of SH4. However, second file for TMO mod is copied from Steam files, which is also on my computer also.

I hope I have given enough info to possibly help. In advance, thanks,

MN
The way I read this, you have 2 SH4 games installed in different directories.

Unless you're using the Multi Install setup (Prop and/or Marco can help you on that), each installed game will use the same Save folder (SH4/... ) in your documents folder.

I spent the cold war under water.
mikesn9 is offline   Reply With Quote