View Single Post
Old 07-01-22, 10:09 AM   #14
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Nicola Sturgeon and Mark Drakeford whinge as Treasury launches multi-million pound raid on Scottish and Welsh government budgets to help pay for £1bn in extra support for Ukraine
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-Ukraine.html

If I was Nicola or Mark I wouldn't just be whingeing I'd be spitting bloody feathers, why are the Treasury taking much needed cash from already financially overstretched governments purses when we have a foreign aid budget of 14 billion pound a year they can dip into?.

It's looking all well and good for this governments status overseas but it isn't any bleeding good for the UK citizens who'll have to bear the brunt of any service cuts that will have to be made.
Bozo and his treasury Minister "Thicktwat Sunak" need to get out of their London bubble and see what 12 years of Tory government have accomplished around the country, villages looking like bleeding bomb sites which are totally avoided by their own councillors who couldn't give a **** either, yeah Bozo, go visit some of them for a change instead of going to your 10 course freebie dinners you bent bastard.