View Single Post
Old 02-15-20, 10:13 PM   #11
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
I'd say it depends on the specifics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
I think Aktung has the right of it: the dragon would need to quickly get a bite of a soft underpart... then retreat and let the poison work

There'd be no mileage in a close up brawl... I just don't think these two animals would know how to fight one another... chalk and cheese... although once the croc got a hold then it would just spin and tear, maybe even get a hold of the throat and suffocate it

My money's on the croc
there are no 'specifics'; the adult croc like the great white is simply a top-end predator without competitors. (Actually not true: a great white was caught on video being chomped in half by a killer whale for its liver! )Crocs tend to chomp, drown, and store in a nearby riverbank den till it rots for easy dining(aged beef!?) And crocs can out run a horse fo the first hundred yards or so!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote