View Single Post
Old 01-21-22, 12:01 AM   #14
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Well you could provide more info. Like why was he being arrested for in the first place! Post his arrest record. Now as far as this female rookie is concerned you have to call her actions into question. If she is on the job and running on emotion's I sure as hell wouldn't want her working with me if i was a police officer. Running up behind her Sergeant and grabbing his duty belt, well she as a rookie crossed the line and no officer will ever trust her with their lives. This woman does not need to be a police officer. You must be Anti Everything that doesn't fit in your Utopia I was searching for a Heart of Stone the Rolling Stones.Helped me. I found it to be true , Then again your not part of the Old Breed and the New Breed is more feminine as immigrants to Florida are
Why he was arrested, his record, etc are simply not germane. Innocent until proven guilty. Cops are not there to be a punitive arm of the legal system, that is not their function. The suspect was in custody, i.e. handcuffed in back of a patrol car, and the Sergeant was going to pepper spray him, because he wanted to, further escalating the situation by abusing a citizen who was in custody. The female officer prevented a citizen from being abused by the Sergeant, literally protected him. Seems she was calm and acted professionally, while they Sergeant was emotional, attempting to take it out on the subject in custody, then turned on her for doing her duty.

"feminine immigrants"? lol I am a Florida native and while no longer reside there, I visit often. Ongoing changes are positive, perhaps will stop being the backwater, corrupt, "Florida man" state, at some point.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 01-21-22 at 12:22 AM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote