Old 09-17-12, 11:42 AM   #4
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
Wowzer!

That is a lot of stuff! Like we discussed in the other thread, I'm trying to get the torpedo malfunctions in order, so that can be my input.

talkig about it: are you going to be able to set different chances depending on malfunction type and date?

Quote:
Currently the autumn looks very busy (and my own internet connection died...) but yep, count me in anyway!
Torpedo malfunctions is an important aspect whose finetuning deserves the utmost attention and accurate historical data collection. Take your time on it!

Quote:
Good luck Gap! This sounds really great! Start it easy that you don't get burnt out in the process!
Thank you mate, I will take your wise suggestion in the due account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targor Avelany View Post
Awesome, gap! Looks amazing and interesting.
Thank you too Targor

Quote:
Does that include fixing the periscope overextention?
What's exactly the problem with the periscope? Never noticed it

Quote:
Wish I was able to help.
You actually are, in many ways!

- you can help me and Rongel by providing us with your suggestions and ideas, based on your gaming experience;
- you can get involved in data research, something that will be never enough!
- you can volunteer for beta testing, a boring task that I never really got accustomed to;
- if you have enough time, you can just pick one of the points listed in the first post that you would like to develop, and ask me for headups on where to start from for working on it. I will do my best for giving you the basics, but take in mind that I miself am in the low part of my learning curve.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote