View Single Post
Old 12-30-16, 12:58 PM   #81
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I believe Obama is doing his best to be disruptive through the transition. Instead of sending 35 Russians home perhaps it would be best to spend time figuring out how the Russians obtained the emails and how such idiocy found within the emails can be curtailed in the future communications between DNC members.
C'mon now if Obama was really being disruptive...He'd order every 'T' removed from of every government computer key-board ....the night before the inauguration! If I were the president I'd close the Moscow embassy and direct all communication with the Kremlin through ... Bonny Prince Harry himself His great-grandfather, Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark, was a son of Grand Princess Olga Constantinovna of Russia, so Prince Harry even has a distant relation to the Romanov house. He could use a good gig! Or> Prince Rostislav Romanov was born in Lake Forest, Illinois in 1985. He is one of the most active and closest to Russia Romanovs. Rostislav was the one to participate in DNA tests after the remains of the slaughtered family of Nicholas II were found; he also took part in many conferences and events as an official representative of the Romanov house. He is also the only Romanov who lives in Russia: he moved there from the USA in 2009 and is now Director of the Board of The Petrodvorets Watch Factory - Raketa, located in St. Petersburg and founded by his ancestor, Peter the Great. Even Putin allegedly has thoughts in this direction: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/586470/Russia-royal-family-Vladimir-Putin-reinstate-Tsar-Nicholas-Second-Romanov
Quote:
The Romanov family's extraordinary return would not threaten the rule of the Kremlin strongman but would aim to give them a role in unifying Russia.
The move proposed by Vladimir Petrov, a law maker from Putin's party, has prompted speculation that it has the Russian leader's direct approval.
Petrov also plans to introduce a law, which would be implemented by the centenary of the end of Imperial rule, which would "give the Royal family members a special status" and "stimulate their return to Russia".
The legislator has written letters to the heirs of the Romanov dynasty,

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online