View Single Post
Old 05-27-20, 11:56 AM   #1120
lockheedliang
Watch

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0

Hi dear captains I am here to report the empty ports issue again, and with another less serious question about the torpedos.

Now I have started a career in a clean save folder thanks to the MultiSH4 tool and that makes me feel a little bit more confident about a smooth running of the game. In my patrol 3 (Time was just after Surabaya was unusable yet falling short of being occupied by the enemy) in USS Snapper my mission was to drop supply and to save survivers from near Manila. After I did that I made a tour to enemy ports, all of which turn out to be just empty, nothing docked at all. I am wondering whether it has something to do with sudden change of mother port halfway in voyage, but maybe not since it didnt happen when it shifted from Manila to Surabaya.

Well I could treat this as a punishment for my port hunting fun abuse, but isnt it a little bit unrealistic to expect not a single ship within enemy port?

Now about the torpedos. The Mk14 is free and a more obslete Mk10 costs 250 renown?? And in many cases (only with the expection of first patrol with each new boat) my boat would be preloaded with Mk10, why couldnt I get refunded if I return them back in favour of the Mk14?
lockheedliang is offline   Reply With Quote