View Single Post
Old 08-25-09, 02:30 PM   #7
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

EDIT: No longer an issue, I'm using Stormfly's mod myself. Ignore the rest of this post.

If you remember, the ACM reloaded mod did not include the cameras.dat file, as there was no need. When I made this version for OLC mk2, I had to include that file too. However, the cameras.dat file on my computer is no longer the same as the original ACM file. It has different pivots, and FOV's and also a different UZO zoom level. The fact that Stormfly's mod was made for ACM means that it will also work with this mod, but they are not completley compatible.

Before releasing this mod, I also wanted to include Stormfly's free camera mod. After some investigation I've decided that the vertical movement of the camera in his mod was much too distracting. Since then I've worked to finding a solution and have already contacted Stormfly about it. You can read my info on his thread. Eventually I will include an option free cam for this mod. Untill then however, use the Extended Free Camera mod at your own discretion.

Last edited by karamazovnew; 08-30-09 at 04:24 AM.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote