Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 12-12-19, 06:10 PM   #370
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

It's now officially confirmed: The Hunter Classic is not abandoned, but has gotten a new development team.

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopi...7804782cc9042d

You need log in in their forum.

What the thread is about: topic starter reveals himself as the new game designer, and says that he is jiust one of a whole team whose members will intoruce themsleves over the coming days and weeks. He says they are already at work to bring"new blood and trails", but does not mention the specifics. Before hoim, the community mamnager of the sutdio has insiated severla times that the game alive and well since they chnaged the business model. Mind you, the studio foudn a new owner a year ago and since then a loud silence broke out.

I do not care what they are working on, wheter it is new reserves and species or just new online events. The point is that they hired a new team to get work done on a game many have - wrongly - declare dead. This tells me that the game lives, and is here to stay for longer time to come.

I play Call of the Wild as well, and a lot now. Its a good game as well, it grows and gets good feedback from players at steam. They are both very good. The old one I play for the many good memories, the new one because it does quite some things better (although not all). Really, there is no sense in choosing if you can play both.