View Single Post
Old 03-16-20, 11:30 PM   #612
laurenh8916
Nub

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotRSU Mod Team View Post
  1. (+) Location: from Pearl Harbor to Japan home waters Date(s): Late December '41 to March '42 Assignment(s): Player is assigned home waters off Japan, East and south of Kyushu / Honshu Circumstances: Loss of guages (1 report) unable to reload Save (2 reports) in Porpoise and Tambor boats - unable to replicate, but issues have been found Fix?: No, file(s) being edited to comply - in process Resolved?: No

Just wanted to add another report of this, my saves are getting corrupted enroute to this mission. I'm in a Tambor, based at and departing from Pearl Harbor, on my second patrol. I got orders on February 23, 1942 to proceed to Area 4, with a departure date of March 24th. My initial save 50 miles from Pearl Harbor isn't corrupted, but every save I've tried to make enroute to Japan after that has been corrupt. I've done three runs there to check, and each time loading the saves after that point crashes the game. If it'll help, I'm happy to do some more testing to see if it's something repeatedly triggered at a certain distance into the route or anything like that. Also happy to upload the last working save or give any more info that might be relevant.

Specs and all the stuff asked for in the first post:

i5-8300H, GTX-1050Ti 4GB, 8GB RAM, 1TB 5400 RPM MSI laptop HDD, W10 64 bit, 150GB free space, old save folder emptied, SH4 installed in Steam directory outside of Program Files.

Thanks devs! Sucks to run into a bug, but the mod is amazing, and the work you've put into it is really appreciated.
laurenh8916 is offline   Reply With Quote