View Single Post
Old 04-22-19, 02:32 AM   #29
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy3129 View Post
You would be mistaken. That "generation" of gamers has all but destroyed the industry, both working in it, and their purchase habits. Unless you enjoy buying a game they've ripped into four or five pieces they intend to sell you back later, Bull**** loot boxes, or Leftist Circle Jerk Messages placed throughout.

My generation is responsible for the destruction of many things, and I hate them for it more than older people do.
Loot boxes have been under heavy fire and looks like they may even be getting some publishers in to legal trouble for promoting gambling to the underage.
So that should get reigned in.

As for leftist circle jerk messages, I know what you mean, but i again i wouldn't blame the younger generation too much, yes, its tiresome that through media we often get brow beaten with preachy 'woke' progressive morality & values (ones that most cosmopolitan people more or less held already anyway since the 90's :P)
It comes from universities, politics,culture & gamergate (in that order) but its GenX and boomers that have been merrily shoveling it down millennial and GenZs throats for that past decade or two.
Companies are just doing what the free market does, and have in error thought that pushing this stuff is how to be 'down with the kids'
In reality, social justice (of the neo-marxist variety) sells about well as it get votes, not very well. and its already going out of fashion tbh.

Last edited by JU_88; 04-22-19 at 06:57 AM.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote