Old 11-07-10, 05:53 PM   #1895
fivetide
Tanker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Hi ZW and members,

what has happend, 5 days and i am far behind this forum. So sorry, if i hadnt read everything.
fivetide, your Sherman is beautiful. What about the M4A3 with the late version cupola.
And what about that Jagdtiger? Tamiya? I have that of Otto Carius the Middle Production Type.

Some 30 blogs earlier we spoke with ZW and yes its getting better and better at least with the last types of Panther, Tiger I, Tiger II, Jagtiger, Jagdpanther.

ZW, i really cant get off my eyes. I must repeat, the Panther is marvolous.

Trying to finish Kursk mission 3, hopefully i will have a wingman.

Who drove a Tiger I ? Sorry i didnt remember your name. (shame on me) Can you please give us or me some more informations? I mean, what is it like, how loud etc.

Thank you guys, have to go to start KM 3.

LC

PS: Greetings from me too to every new member. This is really a nice comunity. We need some more Beta testers.

MORE EYS WILL SEE MORE:
Hey Lc we had a fantastic Jagdtiger there was a pic of it with frost covering it in snow from Monk it really made your heart pound but I've lost the pic maybe one of the old guys has it and can post it..

Hey Murkz yeah sorry I have been so out of the game... hope all the guys are still around and chatting ??