View Single Post
Old 02-22-22, 08:22 PM   #580
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless View Post
Don't know if this is an issue or just a freak occurrence. I decided to do an Asiatic patrol out of Cavite in a Porpoise class boat and started in port. When I was almost between Corregidor and Bataan I had a CTD. I think TC was either 512 or 1024.

Restarted in S-18 boat outside of harbor, heading to "Convoy College" and have been attacked twice already by those pesky IJN flying boats. Both missed.

TC around the minefields lol can cause that, some of the most common reports I heard at initial release, people were not used to it lol. I mentioned minefields in README but don't believe mentioned anything about CTD, because in testing never happened to me, so did not occur. Since, CTD has only happened to me once due to Manila minefields, may vary from rig to rig. Occasionally there is a submerged IJN sub lurking outside Manila during that time period. I thought it could be a culprit but never had a CTD from it, when was there (that I knew of).

I will likely to reduce the number of mines in US minefields at Manila Bay
to be a little more friendly for use with TC .

lol Yea, no SD at start of war, and S Boats do not receive SD until mid 1942 if I recall.. Risky to run on the surface during daylight.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote