View Single Post
Old 05-25-11, 05:51 PM   #15
redtyphoon
Sailor man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
You, missed the best subsim ever! This is the best damn cold war subsim ever created! I find it even better than the whole sonalysts serie, particularly because of its campaign system and the amount of choices.

If you are going to creat your own sim then you definetely have to take Red Storm Rising as an example( and NOT Hunter Killer or Sub Command) particularly the campaign system that provides ENDLESS replayability.

I am still playing it on my Amiga emulator once in a while. It makes you addicted every time you play it immediately and it is one of the most immersive games ever! This is a stone age game that appeared the first time on the C64 but in my view overall it still beats all the other sims including sonalysts! The game is nearly perfect. There are maybe only a couple of things that needs to be improved.

I would suggest you give it a shot. Give us Red Storm Rising in 3D!

I took a look at some video captures of the game and while it has elements I like, that's not really what I'm aiming for. I'm trying to get something closer to Seawolf SSN-21 (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...SSN-21_Seawolf)
redtyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote