View Single Post
Old 08-08-17, 10:39 AM   #491
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
radar Patch 1 for V12

Results from my testings on V12 :

- textures are shown correctly, but I don't see any difference with and without specular map controller.

- else, all is working fine !

Here are the modifications I've made :

LLH_LaPlate folder :

- added (with correct name "LLH_LaPlate_shp.tga") the icon shown on the navigation map (else there is an error message, see picture)

- LLH_LaPlate.dat : modified values of specular strenght for textures (in order that metal looks more bright), added the placement nodes for foam particles.

Library folder :

- Lighthouse_FX.dat : modified the light halo (smaller, and shorter light signals, same frequency 10 seconds)

- particles.dat : added 2 nodes for foam particles (splash effect) with sound, controlled by the height of the waves

- particles.dsd : added 2 nodes for the sound of the splash effect

- Materials.dat : new texture for water splash effect

Sound folder :

- added a new sound (which could be improved) : wave_crash.wav
- added a new line in Sh3.sdl for this new sound.

Roster folder :

- added the German folder
- corrected name (from "La Plate" to " La Plate VQ(9)10s19m8M") on the line "DisplayName=" in .cfg files.

Terrain folder :

- added the locations for all the most important lighthouses of the French Atlantic coast.
- 2 icons : Lighthouse.tga for medium lighthouses (height around 30 meters), and Tall_Lighthouse.tga for high lighthouses (around 60 meters).

D/L link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/vely5j...2_-_Patch_1.7z

Note 1 : This is a "patch", so it contains only the corrected files.

Note 2
: the foam effect and its sound might be buggy sometimes. It may come from the particles time settings, or from my old computer with very low graphics specs, so I let you test by yourself. The wind speed must be 15 m/s.