View Single Post
Old 03-17-21, 10:58 AM   #4
StickMasterSteven
Watch

Downloads: 170
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
You really should post in the FotRSU thread, but we can work with it from here since I did see this... The first thing is to open your Save folder, wherever that is. The default location for the game is "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4", but if you have used MultiSH4, it'll be in whichever folder you named it, but in that same User's folder. "UserName" in this case is the name you log into Windows with. You can also get there with the "short-cuts" in File Explorer, if you have them displayed.

Once in the Save folder, navigate into the "data \cfg \SaveGames" folder. You should see a few (at least) numbered folders, such as "00000000" and "00000001", etc. They are numbered in hexidecimal, so you might also see "0000000a", etc. Sort the list by clicking on the "Date Modified" column header, such that the newest folder is now listed first. The newest folder is not always the highest numbered. Open that top-listed folder, and find "CareerTrack.upc" file. Open that with Notepad (or Notepad++), or any other plain-text editor. Toward the bottom of the "[CareerTrack 1.CareerStatusLast]" section will be "PlayerCurrentObjectives=IDxxx", with the "xxx" representing a one to three digit number. Let me know what that number is, please.
The three digit number says 408. Also sorry for not putting this in the FOTRSU thread, it was 1am and I was too lazy to figure out where it was
StickMasterSteven is offline   Reply With Quote