View Single Post
Old 11-17-19, 06:02 AM   #463
LMD
Cap'n

Downloads: 340
Uploads: 0
Default Strange message on the campaign start

Hi 2 all!

It's been a while since I played SH5 and now I'm trying it with new TWoS. So far everything seems to be good except 1 disappointing message I have when in the bunker before campaign start.
But let's follow the treads rules before:
1. Operating System, System spec?
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
I7-6700K 4.00 GHz, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 1070 8 Gb GDDR5

2. Version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay download, Steam, other ?)
Uplay

3. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems.
Yes, it's v1.2.0 and plays well wo mods

4. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist!
No custom mods are installed

5. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2).
Confirm and snapshot was restored successfully

6. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!

7. JSGME screenshot!

8. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?
When I start new campaign I make a fresh savegame, then quit the game, reload the savegame and the message with campaign advance problem appears. See step 9 for screenshot.

9. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.

Previously I read here on the forum that it's still in a test phase so not to worry about https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=2245
So the question is it still in testing phase and I really don't need to worry about? Or did I smth wrong with installation and can I fix it?

Thank you in advance!