View Single Post
Old 05-04-21, 05:34 AM   #474
U301
Officer

Downloads: 782
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
That, is what I know of, is real world physics...

As for it being modelled into SH3... *shrugs* can't say for sure.. but, I do believe at least to Me at any rate, that it is.. likely in 1 of the sections that haven't been touched.

I do admit, I could well be mistaken, but.. given travelling along & watching the compass gyrate wildly showing that the course heading I was on, was drifting & going further to where I was side slipping off any number of degrees port... or starboard... well... that's what I have to go by.. that somewhere in all the guts of that code, is some line or lines that would 'mimic' wave action & the end results.

M. M.

Oh yeah... an add to that of sitting engines dead & waiting orders, watching the U-boat get swung port... or starboard, & NOT doing so on My orders or engine power... Yeah... I do believe so, is the only answer... that can be, like Sherlock Holmes... When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Herr Kaleun,
Subjektivismus.
Jede der verschiedenen Theorien besagt, dass der einzig gültige Maßstab für die Beurteilung die des Individuums ist. Zum Beispiel ist der ethische Subjektivismus der Ansicht, dass das individuelle Gewissen der einzig angemessene Maßstab für ein moralisches Urteil ist.

Ich habe seit vielen Jahren keine so beredte Rede mehr gehört!

KUrtz
U301 is offline   Reply With Quote