View Single Post
Old 03-09-19, 11:33 AM   #7705
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
You were probably down for the count s7rikeback a few weeks ago when we did this experiment with a "patch", mostly for the Flotillas. There are seven testers with it. All reports from the Flotillas file were positive, and the changes are implemented in the next mix. KaleunMarco and I have been doing PMs about a Mare issue he recently discovered, that might have to be addressed. Further testing scheduled for later today.

@ merc4ulfate, have I got this correct now - You started using the Aero desktop, but from use of a non-Aero theme (ie: background picture, screen saver or whatever)? and after that is when you were having trouble with CTDs? I'm going to have to check my dual-core, because I has quit working properly on several things, and I've got Aero running on it with a family photo as the background...
I did a complete reinstall of the game so that so far has cleared the CTD. What I am doing with it however is NOT allowing any new boat until late 43 or 44. I think getting the new boats to early is what is causing the CTDs.

What the Aero theme allows is use of some programs like LAA. Non Aero themes were messing up how the programs shown visually and because their windows were not complete they could not be used properly.

Reverting back to Aero theme allowed LAA to be used properly.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote