View Single Post
Old 09-09-22, 03:35 PM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I finally tried to upgrade and get the license on the dongle and have stuff activated and whatever.

Failed.

They have, imo, hopelessly screwed up the process. I am so clueless that I could not even bother to start describing the problems' many faces and details to them, it would become a multiple afternoons-hours-long affair, and I do not have the nerve for such waste of time anymore. I write off the 40 Euros, forget SBP, and go on with my life.

Really in that process they have designed, not a single step works as described now. I have been with SBP since release 2006, and did several license ugrades and new installations of new versions. What it is now, is a mess. And that does not even include the map portation thing, which seems to add additional worries.

Schade drum. Hoffnungslos überkandidelt. But after 15 years to me its game over with SBP.

The software does not even normally deinstall, but clogs down the process over 45 minutes until I have enough and cold-restarted the system with progreess bar still at 15% or so, deleting the game folder by hand and cleaning the registry manually where need be. The process is hopelessly porked.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-09-22 at 04:02 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote