View Single Post
Old 12-05-20, 05:29 PM   #7
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: keeping gun crews at station during rough weather...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3rules View Post
Thank you for answering and helping narrow down the problem . Storm conditions are set at 15,1. What I'm trying to do is to stay at the flak gun even if a wave comes over the boat. In other words, what is the parameter to change the "underwater" setting? After a depth of 8 meters I'm taken away from the flak guns. I suppose a follow-up question would be, if I change the "underwater" setting, would that affect the settings of enemy sensors as well?
Ahoy, sh3rules...

Haven't had any mud yet (aka coffee... ) , but...

know that THEBERBSTER, has a post hot linked on His page... about how to go about setting it up to keep the guns manned, even in rough weather conditions... & seem to recall another post about that, as well & what if any effects it would have with editing those settings... just can't get the ol' hard drive upstairs (aka the ol' brain pan) to list it...

Give a search through the forums & you will be able to locate THEBERBSTER then just go to His page, find the appropo SH in question, & then scroll through their links to various errors, problems, solutions... very helpful resources...

Hope this info helps...

Fair winds, smooth seas & plentiful hunting...

M. M.

Edit:

On the other post, maybe someone else on subsim, may be able to point a search light at that other posts location... hopefully....

M. M.

end edit...