Old 02-03-10, 07:31 PM   #26
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Fixes for updated mission release for ZW Members

Hi Morttheslayer,

First, Unload you Luger then read the following carefully,

This certainly sounds like a hardware conflict.

Are the following Files in your T34 T34vsTiger folder:

Lighthouse Interactive\T34vsTiger

1.) msvci70.dll

2.) msvcp71.dll

3.) msvcr70.dll

4.) msvcr71.dll

5.) GDIPLUS.DLL

Yes or No? or

Hi Zee Yes luckily I couldn't find the 9mm ammo so I persevered then a strange thing happened (on the way to the killing zone).............!
After I re-installed the Game twice, (Irish joke to be sure to be sure!!)and your mod twice - I had a small re-occurrence (flickering) but very minor. I rebooted and had no more problems - ran solid (so far)!
It can't be a "heavy" problem I feel, there's a possible conflict or a dogy file don't know but needs more testing yet (or in my case "tinkering on the brink of the abyss)". I will indeed re-check your good advice above and report back - hopefully it may be more positive later.
What I've seen so far looks excellent. The battles seem a little more open
to tank manouvreing/combat (BTW should the cross hairs illuminate with the reticule segments as mine doesn't/can't remember if it did before? -- I hit the illum key in my excitement BTW).

Anyway thanks for quick response and I'll get back later - its 24.00 Zulu Time in the UK and us Panzer Commanders have to get some sleep apparently (according to Head of Gestapo here --- or my wife actually!!)

All the best Mort
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote