Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
Great work gap!
Thank you mate, I am glad you like my work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
Can someone please help me with this question?

Currently magnetic detonator torpedoes need to pass very close under their target to detonate, I think minimum 2meters.

However, they should be much more sensitive. I want to increase that range to 4 meters, but I do not know in which file to look for the sensitivity of the magnetic detonator.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
Sure! The file you want to edit is called torpedoes_g7a-e.sim (path: data\Library). This file contains controllers for all the torpedoes that can be used by the player; the ones you need to edit are named amun_*Torpedo (there are 10 of them). If you open any of them you will see that under the path amun_Torpedo\Pistols, there are several 'entries'. You should expand all of them, and if their 'magnetic' property is set to 'yes' you should adjust the corresponding 'mag_detonation_range' parameter to 4 meters, or any figure you think is more accurate.

When you have finished with all the pistol of one controller (1 controller = 1 torpedo with all the possible pistols), repeat the same steps with the next controller. Once finished with all the controllers don't forget to save your changes (right click on torpedoes_g7a-e.sim in the project tree and choose 'save').

That's it; probably easier done than said
gap is offline   Reply With Quote