View Single Post
Old 01-08-19, 01:50 PM   #43
Front Runner
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 215
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Now, here's some more interesting notes... I was able to replicate losing time-track of my "celestial bodies" the other day, in v0.80. However, that was while testing a Balao, but for other things. I have come back into the game before, after days on patrol, several sinkings, etc., and have had this. I did a wipe of the Save folder though, to clear the data, and I have not been able to replicate it since, using your methodology FrontRunner. I've now tried several submarines besides the Balao.

I have not lost my waypoints, though I do remember getting that before, but I do not recall the mod(s) used then. I do not know if I would have lost waypoints the other day when my celestial bodies went "off-the-clock", since I don't often use waypoints, and I don't recall having any set then anyway. I have lost track of how many times I've tried FotRSUv0.80. I have done FOTRSv1.3 at least a half-dozen times, and have not found any issues. I'm still wanting to do Stock and FOTRSv2.0 in SH4 v1.4, and see what happens there. I do not recall which version of FOTRS we took the scene.dat and other files from... I'll ask around about that.

Propbeanie! - You may be on to something sir! I've just tested a TAMBOR in FORTRSU.v* and I'll be danged, I'm not getting the "BALAO" problem. How could this problem affect only the BALAO? I'm intrigued. I'll have to do some more testing. Of course, I'll be thorough and test ALL boats. Sometimes I think I'm smart by keeping my testing parameters the same. In other words, not trying to change too many variables at once. Sometimes that ends up biting me in the ass! It did not occur to me that this issue could be related to a particular type of submarine, the BALAO.

Gone but not forgotten, RIP Dave "LeoVampire".
Front Runner is offline   Reply With Quote