View Single Post
Old 10-20-10, 03:04 AM   #4
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Turret Glitch

Never heard of that issue before? Does this happen no matter what tank you drive( Soviet or German , any model?).

I also have SF on both Vista and Windows 7 and Win 7 is not an issue it's actually more game friendly than Vista can ever be.Other than a joystick issue I don't see anything.Did you try pressing the O key ( o not zero)?This normally aligns your gun with the front of the turret.But I doubt it would solve your problem. How I picture your problem is a gun lolling right and left as your tanks moves Sometimes when you switch position during a battle your gun keeps moving all you have to do is click on the mouse to make it stop.What controls are you using to mann the gun?The game's default keys or your own ( I use the right, left, up and down arrows rather than the game's number pad ones). I have a feeling is that the answer to your problem is probably simple.

I am a member of Graviteam's forum( same handle) so I'll post your problem and let you know when answer/solution is given.Be patient because sometimes it takes time before they answer back.

Hang on.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote