View Single Post
Old 10-13-10, 09:40 AM   #1588
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Aye Sir, Commodere Sir

[QUOTE=frinik;1513170]Hi LC, in my last post I was granted the title of Commodore.Technically this makes me your superior since you are a mere frogman. My first order to you will be to take your Panther into a dive test into the Dnieper river in order to prepare for submarine operations against the Bolscheviks.By keeping our Panthers underwater we will avoid being pounded by their artillery and imagine their surprise when they reach the Dniepr and start erecting pontoon bridges when they see our zug emerging.....Lc diving suit on and prepare for diving ( not driving)!

Aye Sir Herr Commodore. Making a depht test. Diving test Jawohl!!!
Alle Mann auf Gefechtsstationen AAALLAARRMMM!!!! FLUUUTEN!! ALLE MANN VORAUS!!!

BUT SIR, as you know, high ranking officers in the American Civil War fought in the first line to encourage their man. I think last time we have spoken you were downgraded to drive a Panzer II and please Herr Commodore or Korvettenkapitän, encourage me too, show me with your Panzer II how to submerge

It s really nice to have you back and to laugh on such nonsense, i mean such important tactics sir

Wegmann still makes turrets I believe either for the Leopard II or for some other armoured vehicle for the Bundeswehr.MAN - in addition to civilian trucks - makes military trucks including for theGerman, British , Belgian, Dutch and other NATO armies.Pretty much all the same manufacturers who were involved in the manufacture of tanks during WWII are still making parts, ZF in Friedrichshafen, Diehl(tanks tracks and wheels), Rheinmetall makes those famous 120 mm guns that equip the Leopard II, the Abrams , the Challenger and the Merkava, Zeiss makes optics systems.As for Demag and Henschel they're out of the military business but very successful in their respective specialties.Likewise Porsche and BMW

Frinic you are suprising me with your whole knowledge. WOW Its great to have so much informations.

Never mind, Frinic, you have not much time for now but its for sure that we will test the beta version and inform you in every aspect. Good luck

Froschmann LC

LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote