View Single Post
Old 10-11-10, 10:21 PM   #1583
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Summer's is back? Hi Lc!

Hi LC, in my last post I was granted the title of Commodore.Technically this makes me your superior since you are a mere frogman. My first order to you will be to take your Panther into a dive test into the Dnieper river in order to prepare for submarine operations against the Bolscheviks.By keeping our Panthers underwater we will avoid being pounded by their artillery and imagine their surprise when they reach the Dniepr and start erecting pontoon bridges when they see our zug emerging.....Lc diving suit on and prepare for diving ( not driving)!

Wegmann still makes turrets I believe either for the Leopard II or for some other armoured vehicle for the Bundeswehr.MAN - in addition to civilian trucks - makes military trucks including for theGerman, British , Belgian, Dutch and other NATO armies.Pretty much all the same manufacturers who were involved in the manufacture of tanks during WWII are still making parts, ZF in Friedrichshafen, Diehl(tanks tracks and wheels), Rheinmetall makes those famous 120 mm guns that equip the Leopard II, the Abrams , the Challenger and the Merkava, Zeiss makes optics systems.As for Demag and Henschel they're out of the military business but very successful in their respective specialties.Likewise Porsche and BMW

Unfortunately Zee, as much as I would love to, because of my family obligations I won't have enough time to dedicate to beta testing.However I don't discard the idea of doing it in the near future.This being said very exciting times with a gorgeous Panther, new Tigers, Panzer IVs and new Soviet tanks for target practice.I would love to play with the mission editor and I am eagerly awaiting instructions/tutorials from you on how to do it.

Great work Mr. Da VinZee!

Cheers to All Comrades.Let's furbish our weapons!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote