View Single Post
Old 10-19-10, 10:24 AM   #1
BrokenTurret
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Steel Fury - MASSIVE Turret Glitch - Help?

I attempted to register over at the Graviteam forum for help on this subject, but their forum registration appears to be broken for me. I cannot activate my account what so ever... after 15 attempts.

So I'll ask here, in hopes someone can help.

Problem:

If I am driving and my AI gunner finds a target and proceeds to move the turret/barrel, as soon as I switch to the turret/barrel myself, the barrel continuously moves up, to the right, or both up/right combined.

If I am the gunner and I tell my AI driver to turn right, my turret/barrel continuously moves right.

If I am the gunner and I tell my AI driver to turn left, my turret/barrel continuously moves up.

If I am the gunner and I tell my AI driver to turn left, right, or both... my turret/barrel continuously moves up and to the right.

Basically the only way I can be the gunner in a mission is if I drive a straight line the entire battle, which we all know is no fun and doesn't work too well.

I have the notorious windows 7 which is the only issue I could see that might be causing this. Surely I couldn't be the only one running this game on Windows 7 though...

If someone could prossibly transplant this to the graviteam forums for me so I can get additional help, I'de appreciate it.