Thread: Space Engineers
View Single Post
Old 05-30-14, 04:49 PM   #7
Arclight
Navy Seal

Location: Land of windmills, tulips, wooden shoes and cheese. Lots of cheese.
Downloads: 53
Uploads: 10

Right then, it's running from a custom start now. The first attempt turned a little... Not quite apocalyptic, but getting there. Small station with some necessities and supplies to start with. People should spawn at a medical bay, provided I didn't botch the edit. Otherwise you should spawn in a small pod, so no biggie anyway.

In terms of rules, just steer clear of what could be considered griefing. We can have some days where anything goes, so you can go around and blow the [redacted] out of everything, but I'd rather not make that the norm; make backup, wage war, continue from a save afterwards like none of it ever happened. Currently AI ships are off to see how everything holds up, but we could turn those on if targets are in high demand.

Name of the thing is Aero-Arc Space Engineering. Seems to only pop up in the Steam server browser, not in-game, don't ask me why. Uses a whitelist, so contact me for joining. Gives me a chance to make an edit and assign a med bay as well.

* try to remember to store inventory before logging off. Pretty sure it doesn't store character data yet.

Contritium praecedit superbia.

Last edited by Arclight; 05-30-14 at 10:02 PM.
Arclight is offline   Reply With Quote