View Single Post
Old 11-13-19, 11:28 AM   #4
blubalou
Swabbie

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Default No damage repair - legit issue

I was about to create a new post asking why I suddenly seemed to have no damage repair, but searched and found this post. So instead I am "bumping" the thread to say that I believe there is a legitimate issue (bug) where damage repair will just stop working.

I took a hit, received 18 hull damage and some flooding, and also had about a half-dozen other systems (batteries, tubes, bulkhead) receive minor damage. I'm aware that hull damage is not repairable underway, but am used to the other items getting repaired in short order, especially when the damage is minor. In this case, the damage was not decreasing for anything. And no amount of re-shuffling priorities nor creating a Damage Control team and putting them to work would make a difference.

However, the solution or work-around seems to be saving and restarting the game (as the OP here describes.)

I am presently running TWOwTW and RSRD. I recall seeing this happen once before, but was at that time still playing single missions and learning, and just assumed it was something I was doing wrong.

Anyway, hope this helps the next person that might encounter this bug as it helped me!
blubalou is offline   Reply With Quote