Old 05-08-10, 03:35 AM   #10
doomfreak777
Watch

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Default ok

Quote:
Regarding "super speed" - if you only mean high time compression
Yeah thats the one, I pretty much never use flank speed like you have said although I tend to cruise with full ahead, however I have never got to the point of running down my fuel past the half-full mark but thats just because I don't stay out long enough I believe.

Quote:
For tactics you may want to visit my kielman website
Ok then, I may head over there a bit later and see what youv'e got going on Could aid me in my hunting i'm sure!

Quote:
In real life you would be assigned a grid and expected to stay there until ordered to go elsewhere. The renown for arriving and for staying is eliminated in GWX
Ok then that sounds alright, so in GWX are your objectives still to stay there for 24 hours anyway despite no renown?

I am having a bit of trouble installing the Generic Mod Enabler atm, I am trying to set up the target shortcut for my silent hunter 3 folder. However my silent hunter 3 folder is located in a subset of my 'steam' games folder as steam does not install the game directly to your program files. It is saying it cannot find the file path specified, even though it is one of the suggestions when I am typing the file path into the box. I'm on Windows 7 also.
I hope that makes sense but I may head over to the mods section on this one.

Is anyone here familiar with the steam platform?

Thanks for your help

p.s. just installed the sh3 commander mod, hopefully it works ha
doomfreak777 is offline   Reply With Quote