View Single Post
Old 08-06-21, 03:24 PM   #7845
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

for the ones here that got the shot i'm glad you got it,the ones like me that hadn't got the shot well glad we hadn't got the virus the ones that had the virus glad you survive here the thing i won't be dictated too by no one i will not have someone come to my door and tell me i got to get the jab if it get try someone going to the hospital i will not have someone tell me what i can or can not do i will not have a job that tells me i need the jab because that between me and my doctor which being a diabetic i see regular for blood work and all that crap and my doctor hasn't mention me getting the shot at first i held off getting the jab so older folks and others like health care and police and others like that could get the shot now it cause i'm being told everywhere i got to have the jab people talk about risk heck being born is risky everyday there is a risk sooner or later you going died nothing you can do about that now granted i would like to cash out with two 18 year old redheads and them girls being the major dream in bed then it can be said i went out with a smile on my face