Jib01
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib01
To be on the safe side use the JSJME for the install and you can always go back. Depending on what campaing.loc file you have this one should be fine for all your games.

Regards
Jib01
Thanks Jib, I wasn't sure because you didn't mention it and I am not that familiar with the Mod enabler, so I wasn't sure what files it would work on.
I do have a question, I played the game without the campaign.loc and Jap traffic changed and it worked ok, I did notice when I zoomed in there was a graphic file it couldn't find. But the question, why did you decide to use PT boats? I was just wondering, I haven't used them because they won't fire torpedos. Do you find their speed is an advantage or was it just because you felt like using them? I'm not criticizing, just curious. The mission is a lot of fun but all those sunken ships are a pain. I fired at the troop transport and the BB floated by (sunk) and took the hits. Have to pay attention to everything, because something is usually in the way.
I also noticed the one DD that was left at the end, didn't even bother with me, which I thought was strange for a DD.

I have been working on a mission for a while now, but the editor is so limited in what I can do. And then the game jumps in and adds stuff that screws it up sometimes.

Fun mission!!

Peabody
Used them as decoys primarily and looking from the outside it has a lot of action. I was disappointed about the PT boats but what can you do. Glad you enjoyed it.
Were the docks in your mission along with the Cruiser at the dock ?

Regards
Jib01