View Single Post
Old 05-15-19, 03:22 AM   #7
zeeschuimer
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
I suggest you get a refund on the game from steam remove it from the library if you can, delete and uninstall steam, empty your trash, reboot your PC, reinstall steam and re-purchase Wolfpack.

Because if steem is the problem the only way you’re going to clear this without having to rely on their awful technical support staff, is to get it removed from your steam account and re-purchase.

As a quick test however if you have access to another PC, log into your steam account on that PC install Wolfpack and test if it works. Or you can even create a new user account on your PC and login to the same steam account and see if that works that will see if the problem is in your user files or if the problem is really with the steam activation of Wolfpack

Allright, pretty rigourous...Now I did something else. I completely deleted Steam, Wolfpack and anything related to Steam, both from HDD and registry (regedit). Still no result. I dont think rebuying will sove alny prblem, as I can download it and reinstall it. Isnt there another place where to get this game else than in Steam? Crashreport added.
zeeschuimer is offline   Reply With Quote