View Single Post
Old 11-27-08, 05:21 PM   #64
Navarre
Helmsman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I have now both played, TvT and Steel Fury. But with all the bugs in TvT, for me the armored battle in TvT feels more demanding. Steel Fury looks beautiful for a tank game in this niche market but I find it half implemented in some cases of the game logic.

I never felt truly I have something contributed for the ever positive outcome of the missions, and this on highest realism settings not matter which side in the campaign I played.

I let move my comrades in a straight line onto the scanty existing opponents (like in ancient wars ) and after about 5-10 minutes of playing time, mission is reported successfully, total loss of enemies, my men are all alive, absent the ones I shot down for a test of friendly fire.

I do not know if there is only no longer remembers correctly, but a few years ago when I played M1 Tank Platoon, M1 Abrams, Panzer Elite and SB I felt that all these games are much more demanding and sophisticated. The graphic was not the best but the feeling and the degree of difficulty was higher I think. Maybe today you can no longer sell such a high level of difficulty to the consumers if you want enough revenue of your work.
Navarre is offline   Reply With Quote