View Single Post
Old 08-02-20, 06:45 AM   #1
steel shark
XO

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 5

Default epic mod + epic waters

ive been away on business for quite a bit ive read all of the messages i have been sent on & off subsim forum

and have decided that the best way to get what work ive done with my various mods and assets in time ive got left is to amalgamate and in some cases make new versions that are all geared TOWARDS epic mod

AS THIS IS THE BEST coldwaters PLATFORM TO WORK OFF

this version of my work will be MODS installer capable so my Epic w@ters wont be a stand a loan mod as i originally envisioned this is mainly because of 4 main factors

1. TIME the greatest of all resources and im short of time & its not for sale on Ebay or Amazon so ill adjust my original plans.

2. Family & friends matters ive have to attend to

AND family & friends will all ways come first with me.

3. as epic mod is rapidly changing its better to make my mod a add on option as this will be the more flexible option to plug & play as Epic mod progresses & my Epic w@ters will also progresses along side it for as long as i can.

4. content ive all ready done loads of work on my 4 mods so i want the stuff out their for the community in some form

Pacific waters

Atlantic waters

Epic waters

Cold waters South china sea - Heavily modded

Steel Shark

ps ive made a cold waters album as ive took down my attachments its in my PUBLIC PROFILE

Last edited by steel shark; 08-02-20 at 07:51 AM.
steel shark is offline   Reply With Quote